Whilst R&B Star Electrical Wholesalers make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate the rbstar.co.uk website is provided without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but no limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility security and accuracy.
Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use, or the loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the rbstar.co.uk website.
We do not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
Although we may from time to time monitor or review discussions, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and alike on this website we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, omission, defamation, obscenity or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on rbstar.co.uk.
Links to external websites
This website contains links to other websites that R&B Star Electrical Wholesalers have no control over. Consequently, R&B Star Electrical Wholesalers assumes no responsibility for the content of these sites and will not be liable for any claims by third parties for any damage or injury arising from reliance on the information on these websites.
Listing and linking should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of these websites and will not be liable for any third party claim in respect of these sites.
These terms and condition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
© Copyright R&B Star Electrical Wholesalers 2017
. R&B Star Electrical Wholesalers owns the copyright and all other rights in this site. Permission is only granted for you to download, store and use one or more pages from this site for the following reasons:
- Personal use or research
- Legitimate criticism or review
- Education (as long as it does not involve multiple copies
- Legal proceedings
Any other use of the material on this website, including reproducing, re-transmitting, republishing, redistributing or permanently storing any of any of the contents in any form is strictly prohibited without prior written consent from Warwickshire Police.
Information provided to the R&B Star Electrical Wholesaler by users through the use of this website will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to third parties unless required to do so by law.
The R&B Star Electrical Wholesaler website does not store or capture personal information, unless voluntarily offered (for example via feedback forms and e-mail), but merely logs the user’s IP address which is automatically recognised by the web server.
By continuing to use this site you are considered as understanding and agreeing to the contents of this statement.
Where the provision of personal data is required to enable us to provide a specific service to the user the details collected will only be used for the stated purpose.
Certain sections of this site seek personal information on a voluntary basis; for example, to give feedback on our website. The provision of this information is optional and this will be made clear at the start of each relevant section, as will the intended use of any such information provided.
Notification of changes
Regardless of later updates, we will never use the information you submit under this current policy in a new way without first providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prevent that use.
Summary of terms
- Used to locate and display web pages via a software application. The most popular ones are Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Message given to a web browser by a web server. The message is then generally stored by the browser in a text file. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, this message is sent back. A cookie’s main objective is to identify users and personalise their visit by customising web pages for them for example by welcoming them by name next time they visit the same site. A site using cookies will usually invite you to provide personal information such as your name, e-mail address and interests.
- IP (Internet Protocol)
- All networks connected to the Internet speak IP, the technical standard which allows data to be transmitted between two devices. TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) is responsible for making sure messages get from one host to another and that the messages are understood.
- IP address
- If you are connected to the Internet you have one, for example it may look something like this 188.8.131.52
- Web server
- Delivers (serves up) web pages to your computer
© Copyright R&B Star Electrical Wholesalers 2017